The Annual Voter’s Meeting and Renewal letters are in the mail. For those that just can’t wait to get them out of pure excitement, here is the info with a PDF version below.
Meadow Lane Pool – Annual Member’s Meeting
Monday, April 8th, 2019 @ 7:00 PM • Meadow Lane Elementary School Auditorium.
The Meadow Lane Park Association is a non-profit organization that is owned and operated by its bonded members. Each member has a say in how the pool is run and how we prioritize resources. Our Annual Member’s Meeting is the perfect time to express concerns and share ideas. It is also the best time to discover which volunteer opportunities exist and how our members can help to keep Meadow Lane Pool the very best neighborhood, recreation resource in northeast Lincoln. Please take the time to attend and consider serving as a board member; as we will be nominating and installing new board members at this meeting.
- 2018 in review: Finance & Membership numbers.
- Physical status of the Pool and Grounds.
- Staffing: New Guard Manager, Priscilla Hutchinson.
- Membership Rate Increase.
- New Grandparents Membership.
- 4th of July Party.
- Opportunities for volunteering & adding to our existing board. 12 board members are needed, we currently have 6.
- New Computer System and Wifi.
- Nomination & Installment of new and returning board members.
- April 8th ………Annual Member’s Meeting @ 7pm.
- April 14th ……….Board Meeting @ 6pm.
- May 12th ………Board Meeting @ 6pm.
- May 18th ………Pool Cleanup @ 9am.
- May 25th .…..…Opening Day @ 1pm.
- June 9th ………..Board Meeting @ 6pm.
- July 4th …………4th of July Party.
- July 14th ……….Board Meeting @ 6pm.
- August 11th …….Board Meeting @ 6pm.
- September 1st ….Closing/End of 2019 Season (Doggy Splash).
- September 8th …..Board Meeting @ 6pm.
President– Richard Okelberry
Vice President– Curtis Campbell
Treasurer – Kerri Ruff
Secretary – Sarah Murtagh
Membership – (Currently covered by president.)
At-Large – Kyle McCown, Nate Gummell