2020 Meadow Lane Pool Membership Application
**(Guests visiting the pool with a member-sponsor pay $5 per visit and are limited to 10 visits in a season.)
- Bond Fee: $150.00 – Bond Fee: Meadow Lane Pool is owner operated. Each bonded member is also an owner of the pool. Ownership in the pool is necessary to become a member. This is a one-time fee which is applied to ongoing improvements and maintenance of the pool and surrounding grounds.
- Regular Membership: $250.00 – Regular Membership: A member or member family is defined as that individual or family unit that consists of those person(s) taking permanent residence in the same house or apartment (typically a parent or parents and their children).
- Grandparents Membership: $250.00 (up to 5 grandchildren).
- Long-time Membership: $215.00 – Long-time Membership: No kids under age 13 and 5 years active membership
- Senior Citizen Membership: $130.00 – Senior Citizen Membership: Seniors must be 62 or older.
- Non-Member Daycare Provider: $85.00 ea. – Non-Member Daycare Provider: Must always be with member daycare child.
- Non-Member Daycare Child: $85.00 ea. – Non-Member Daycare Child: Must always be with the member that has the daycare.
- Late Join/Renewal (After July 4th-PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS OPTION IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR NEW POOL MEMBERS WHO ALSO NEED TO PURCHASE A BOND-CURRENT BONDED MEMBERS WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL MEMBERSHIP FEE): $125.00 (Plus Bond for New Members = $275.00)
2020 Recurring Payment Memberships!
Recurring Payments Forms must be received by October 1st to use the current payment schedule.